Monday, July 15, 2013

Well... That was that "chill" weekend.

Were supposed to take it easy this weekend but managed to get drunk off my ass friday. Met up with Marielle and we sat down for a beer or three at around 7. Then I met up with Lisa who apparently owed me shots. And then sara who is on vacation and like to hand out drinks. It ended up with me holding three beers in one hand,one drink and a shot in the others and dancing to wake me up together with my old classmate Benjamin! So crazy!

Saturday I took it easy first at Ida's place with all the girls and then around town with Jim and Dante! Like my sober nights out.

Sunday I woke up and feeling like shit. But, it was Saras birthday so we had to celebrate. I couldn't decide on wether I should drink or not. Ended up having one drink and a few beers. Pulled through the whole night even though I almost coughed up a lung every five minutes. 

Tomorrow I need to go and see the doctor.. Wish me luck.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment