Monday, July 29, 2013

Crazy times!

So when we all woke up on friday the weather was incredible so we quickly packed up and went to the beach! The dudes continued their drinking bonanza while I decided to be the taxi driver for the night! After a really crazy but fun after beach we met up with Ekin and his friends from Jönköping; William, Toni, Kim and Johannes. After a pre-party spent down by the beach we decided to hit town quite early. At around 1 I'd had enough and decided to go home. The Jönköpings dudes felt quite done as well so I dropped them off on the way.

The day after I had a nice chill pre-party at my place after a skatesesh and a round Laserdome with Kalle, his family and Jim. So much fun. After a really nice night out on town we all went to my place to chill for a bit then go to bed. We woke up and went for a bite to eat and then they packed up and went back to Jönköping. Really nice dudes!! FÖR FINT!

Today I've been fixing some things for the move and also got tattooed by Nicke (he didn't make out last appointment so got it today instead).

So tomorrow I need to buy some things, pack a lot of things, say goodbye to a few people and then I'm good to go!












nightnight

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment