Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thanks again daddy!

Just got home and is tired as fuuuck!! Got up quite early and took the bus from Lysekil to Gothenburg. Met up with Linea and drove back to Halmstad. Met up with Joffa and Kolle for some hang at my place then a really nice skatesesh!! Haven't skated in what seems like forever so it felt really good to be back! 

Well, now it's my birthday so got a few things more from my daddio. A really cool vest (been looking for one like this for a while now) and I finally got a black five panel!! Love it!

Tomorrow, or later today actually, it's up bright and early for first a stop at Nicke for some tattooing and then the party will begin!!

I'm out mottaaeffs!







Shirt: session/kalle. Bag: slam city skates/london. Jeans: h&m. Five panel: dc/hollywood. Top: santa cruz/ohana. Vest: !solid. Bracelets: gifts from; pi, sebastian, hampus, kim and rory. Socks: analog (my favs).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment