Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tuesday. Sick. Fuck staying at home and rest!!

Were supposed to stay at home and rest today but only managed to do so until 4 then I called Kalle and went over to have a cup of coffee. We chilled for a bit then we went to the park for some hang (no skateboarding for me..). Went home to eat then I went back into town to have a beer with Linea and her boyfriend Sven at Lilla Torg. When they went home I went to Ralles place to join him, Kalle and Ogge for pre-party (disn't drink anything though). We went out for little bit. Went to see Kingsley play at B&B. man the place was packed with people!!! So awesome! We then went back to Ralles place for an after party with Kalle, Kalle, Ralle, Dadde and Kingsley. So now I'm chillin' on Jim and Kalles sofa. Have to be up in four hours to drive my brotha from another motha (Kalle) to work. Poor thing.

Well, tomorrow I will spend my day at the doctors and then work calls all afternoon until I have to pick up the dood from work and then pre-party again! Smell ya!




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment