Friday, July 26, 2013

Really don't feel like it.

So... On monday I'm moving away to Norway. Not oslo like everbody else, but to a small place on the west coast called Telemark.. My friends are everything, and then I really mean EVERYTHING to me. To be moving away right now feels sort of fucked up. I really don't know how to handle it. Right now I'm lying on Jim and Kalles couch and listening to a very drunk Jim and a even more drunk Dante talking to some girl on speaker after having a really nice birthday celebration with some really good friends. Me and one of my best friends hadn't spoken to eachother for over 2 months until today when I'd had enough of it I just needed to work this out. Best birthday gift ever to become friends with her again.

I don't know how I will handle this, moving quite far away from my hometown, from all my friends, my life that I love and worked really hard to get, for an undecided amount of time. Especially when I get panicked after spending 5 hours up in Gothenburg, that is just about an hour away from Halmstad.

I'm sad, but still happy. Excited but still heartbroken. No, it's like this: I'm fucking fucked up in my head.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment