Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gothenburg, boat and friday in Halmstad.

On thursday I took the train up to Gothenburg and met up with Dante at Barbaren and then we carried on to Rockbaren. The day after I took the volvo, picked up Dante and drove back to Halmstad to celebrate my friend Aniras 25th birthday. First I met up with Joffa and Danne for some kebab by the skatepark. Then I met up with the others and after first some hang in the Picasso park and the  maskinhuset we went out on town. Met Nicke, Välling and Stefan out on James. Really love those guys. Drove back to Gothenburg after dropping Kalle off at work. so.. now my dad, step mom and little sister arrived in their boat. After having a really nice tacos dinner I'll watch a few episodes of Game of Thrones before going to bed. Tomorrow I'm off on the boat with the family for a few days!







Peace!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment