Saturday, September 14, 2013

thoughts.

Just finished everything off at work and have time for one movie or something before I can go "home" for the day. I actually kond of like it here, suprisingly. In Dalen that is. I mean I miss my family, and my dog especially, but I really don't wanna go home. To be honest I'm afraid to go home. There are people I miss. Places I miss. Things to do that I miss. But I'm just afraid to find out if they've missed me at all. I'm scared that nothing has changed, or that everything has changed.

Right now I wish that I could just start over. Like I've never even been there before when I get there. So I can be myself all the way. Because even if I come back now, being the person I truly am, I still have a past that everyone will always think of. Why are people so bad on giving second chances?

I can't wait to come home and visit, but I'll drag it out as much as possible.... for my own good.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment