Thursday, September 5, 2013

Skien.

Had the night off so today me, Alex and Fanny decided to go to Skien for the day. Got some new clothes (finally). Were about to buy a grey Thrasher hoodie but since a lot of people I know already have I decided to go for a equally nice one from Session. Also finally got a hold of a skate tool, been needing one for a while now but not the easiest thing to find in or around Dalen. Also got a new neckpiece that I absolutely love! Fanny talked me into buying it and I'm so glad she did! A few nice gold rings also got in the shopping bag, only paid 5 crowns for all of them, together!! So, now I've finished my work out and looong warm shower. So a cup of tea and an episode of vampire diaries before I'm off to work!! peace muddaaaaeffers!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment