Monday, September 2, 2013

Damon is being awesome, as always.

Vicki: I know you.
Damon: Well, that's unfortunate.

Damon: I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient.



Elena: You did this. This is your fault. 

Damon: You confuse me with someone with remorse.

Damon: Your life is pathetic. Your after-life doesn't have to be.


Stefan: I could help you.

Damon: You? Help me? Seems a little unnatural.

"The only one I can count on is... me.


"That`s for me to know and for you dot dot dot."

"This town needs a bit of a wake-up call, don`t you think?"

"I feel a little used, I thought we were having a moment. Now I`ll have to go to the party angry, who knows what I`ll do."

"You`re dead dude, get over it."

"I`ve been in love. It`s painfull, it`s pointless and overrated"

"I don`t side with anyone. You piss me off, I want you dead."

"Of course I was going to do this on myself, the only one I can count on is me.

"Are you really this stupid? I guess so."

"If I had a good side, not a way to get on it."

"I`m just gonna ignore the bitch. See ya."

"What make you think that has any power over me? Cause I took an arrow in the back for you? You are severlly overestimating yourself."

"I’d be extra nice to me right now."

"You are not capable of hating me forever."

“God, I wish that you didn’t have to forget this, but you do."

"I`ve been dead before. I got over it."

"A, He can`t do anything about it and B, what I just said."

"There`s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones."

“I know I don’t need your forgiveness, but I need it.”




Stefan: "I really liked you better when you hated everybody.
Damon: "I still do. I just love that they love me."



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment