Tuesday, September 10, 2013

One Grain of Sand.

You used to treat me sweetly. You would pull me to your chest as I cried about the ocean slipping quickly through my hands.
I was searching for one grain of sand along an endless beach as you were building me a castle that I just refused to see.

You have faded my reality like leaves that turn to dust.
Fell asleep inside a fantasy and woke up feeling lost.
Now I'm terrified and restless but I just cannot escape... I wish you had words to cool this fever that is killing me.

What do I say? What do I do? To show all the ways my heart is slowly shattering for you.

I don't wanna hold you if you wanna go, and I'm not gonna make you feel love if you don't.
I would rather learn what it feels like to burn than to feel nothing at all..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment