Sunday, September 22, 2013


0: Height
- 163 cm.
1: Virgin?
-nope.
2: Shoe size
- 36.
3: Do you smoke?
- yeah.
4: Do you drink?
-yeah... not at the moment but usually yes.
5: Do you take drugs?
- nah.
6: Age you get mistaken for
- 23.
7: Have tattoos?
- yupp.
8: Want any tattoos?
- obviously.
9: Got any piercings?
- ears.
10: Want any piercings?
- yeah, more but can't decide which ones.
11: Best friend?
- Gonna go ahead and change that to friends*. Joffa and Emelie <3
12: Relationship status
- not a single fuck was given.
13: Biggest turn ons
- nice smile.
14: Biggest turn offs
- blonde hair.
15: Favorite movie
- aristocats.
16: I’ll love you if
- i love you?
17: Someone you miss
- caddie.
18: Most traumatic experience
- getting a younger sister.
19: A fact about your personality
- it's weird...
20: What I hate most about myself
- my hands.
21: What I love most about myself
- uuuhmmm.... wow.... nothing.
22: What I want to be when I get older
- own a skateshop/brand.
23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- love all my siblings. closest to my older brother and younger sister though.
24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- my parents are the shiet!!
25: My idea of a perfect date
- skating, max food and then a movie at home.
26: My biggest pet peeves
- people touching me while walking, even just accidentally brushing your hand against eachother or something . I freak out every time.
27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- asshole.
28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- even bigger asshole.
29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- I felt like it.... no but because I made a promise to someone else before perhaps.
30: What I hate the most about work/school
- the bullshit that goes around. if you make something wrong, everybody else will probably know about it before you do.
31: What your last text message says
- logga in dårra! (log in then!) from my mom.
32: What words upset me the most
- i don't care.
33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- i'm free.
34: What I find attractive in women
- nice style.
35: What I find attractive in men
- crazyness.
36: Where I would like to live
- brighton or l.a.
37: One of my insecurities
- me.
38: My childhood career choice
- frogexpert.
39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- banana.
40: Who I wish I could be
- looks: megan fox (pre-sergary) personality: emma stone seems fun.
41: Where I want to be right now
- infront of the tv in gothenburg.
42: The last thing I ate
- a banana chip.
43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- hehehhehehe... no.
44: A random fact about anything
- one single drop of poison from the poison dart frog is enough to kill 20 people.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment