Monday, December 10, 2012

Snö. (written this saturday...)

Got back home wednesday night and went straight home to get some sleep. The day after I had a few meeting and then I met up with Kalle, Ogge and Jim. We spent almost all day trying to find a street snowboardspot or a good hill to ride. But after finding nothing we decided to go to my place and have an aftersnowboard (not afterski!!). We chilled here before hitting town in fullout snowboard gear haha!

Yesterday I went to get my (finally) new tattoo. I'm really pleased with it. Kalles brothers is a tattoartist and did mine so straight afterwards we (Jim, Lisa, Ogge and Nicke) went to get something to eat and later Kalle joined us. A few hours later the boys yet again came here for a little bit of a pre-party before hitting town again.

So today I wen't into town for a nice, but late, breakfast with Sara and then me and the boys went to another spot hoping to be able to get at least a few rides. But since it was so late it was too dark and we all went to Jims place to play skate and chill. We went out for a beer or two but quickly realized we'd rather chill at home. So joined by Valdrin and later on Johanna we had so much fun!! (What a story! HA GAY! Bababaomaomaomaobabaomaomaomao).

I really love hanging out with these dudes. Always so much fun!!









xx

No comments:

Post a Comment