Saturday, December 29, 2012

presenting (part 1):

I've been thinking about presenting some of my friends to you so you'll know who I mean when I write about them and stuff. And it's quite fun, haha. So here we go:

Johanna: The most beautiful person I know, inside-out. Literally don't know what I would do without her! Hard worker, party queen and so much fun. Love you girl.



Kalle: That dude in the gang who's always ready to snowboard, skate, party and the one who always manage to convince everyone else that it's a good idea (especially Jim). One of my favorite local skaters and crazy cool style!



Jim (aka. Jumplen, Josef, Glenn): Chill dude! Always the one who has no choice. I can call Jim and be like: "Yeah, dude I'm like outside your house I'm coming up and give me coffee!!" Well not really but almost! Filmer, hang-arounder and up to anything after a little convincing session.



Ogge: Really nice guy! No patience what so ever!! He's one of the few I really can be myself around and I haven't known him for that long so.. Snowboard fanatic, music lover and fashion freak (almost). Can wear a suit one day and skateshoes, jeans and a snapback the next.. SCOTT DRUUUUUUNK!!!



Kingsley: Oh my god! How can I even begin to describe.. Crazy ass mothaeffer!! DJ, get's even more crazy when drunk but really funny guy and real easy to talk to... sober that is. Always a smile on his face!



Emelie: My sistah from another mrstah! Skater, beer lover and instagram freak!! I know I've written about Emelie before but I just can't get enough of her. The worst part is that I don't get to see her that often since she lives quite far away but we talk/text practically everyday! Love you sistah, miss you <3



Kim: My brother from another mother. Crosscrazy, secret partydude and very "mature". Yes we fight sometimes but that's only because we can, if you can explain it that way. Can't be mad at him for a long time and the worst thing I can possibly imagine is him being angry with me! He's got the powah..



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment