Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chill saturday.. Not.

Me and Johanna first went to B&B as soon as we got to town to meet up with Ogge as the others still were at the pre-party. After getting a stamp we went to chill a little at James where the guys later met up with us. I only drank one smirnoff ice since I was still (and probably still is) hungover from the craziness from this friday. Ogge went home quite early since he also had a little (waaaaaay) to much to drink the day before.

After a visit at Moon and then also back to B&B we all decided to go home (I missed my last bus home but had been promised a place to sleep). After hanging outside McDonalds of all places for an hour or so we finally got to bed. So today I've spent all day at Jim's place together with Jim, Kingsley, Kalle and Johanna for a little while. Before going home I met up with Kim and Evelina for a nice chat.

Soo.. Crazy, fun, sad, wild, sick weekend!

xx









No comments:

Post a Comment