Wednesday, December 19, 2012

crazy ass motherfrikkin Monday alright!!

Yeah I know it's wednesday now but I've been busy working and stuff. But just gotta tell you about this last Monday, it was soooo crazy. I had been working all day and went into town to meet up with Johanna and to drop some stuff off at Ogges place. Later that night it was time for Crazy Christmas, a party arranged for all next years graduates. Ogge were going and one of his friends needed a ride home so I decided to help him. After I'd dropped Johanna off at the train station I went to meet up with Jim, Kingsley and their friend Phong. They had decided to go out as well and I joined them since I had to wait for Ogge to call. And the dudes they drank, and drank, and drank, and drank (yeah you get it). Kingsley and Jim went around slapping and screaming at people left to right (including me, I slapped back though). They ran into poles, staged dives everywhere and lost things. When the student party started to round off we went to grab something to eat and just when we sat down Ogge called. So I left poor Phong alone with those drunks. The day after I found out Jim had lost all of his things (including his clothes) and no one had no idea where they had gone! He apparently found his phone under a madras at Kingsleys place HAHA! I'm actually surprised nothing worse happened.

Anyway, I hope everyone starts to understand why I hang out with the friends that I do. GT TO LOVE THEM!










xx

No comments:

Post a Comment