Monday, June 11, 2012

you got to be kidding me.

(Warning for a very negative post!!)


A few weeks ago I got really sick and found out I had both pneumonia, tonsillitis and ear infections. I started eating quite strong medication and after two weeks I got better... just in time to get a crazy ass cold. I had the cold through a crazy party weekend in Gothenburg, a camping night and my graduation. I thought I got over my cold the night until yesterday and felt really good all day except that I was really tired. So yesterday night I started feeling very nauseated and my head started spinning... after about 2 hours of sleep I woke and had to run to the toilet to puke.. and puke... and puke... yeah you get it. So now I think I have the flu.. Haven't puked now in a few hours but I'm still feeling really bad.. keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be better by tomorrow!

watching Robin Hood... always Disney when you feel bad.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment