Saturday, June 2, 2012

Guys guys an more guys

Benny made it through to the semifinal tomorrow!! Simon made the most kickflips in a row (148 of them!!) and will probably win, if no one beats him, 10 000 kr woth of clothes from new era. This weekend has been awesome so far and I'm really looking forward for tomorrow. At the moment I have five guys sleeping in my apartment. First my friend Anna were supposed to stay here saturday-sunday but that got cancelled. Instead Philip got her bed place. But then Simon needed a place to stay so he got the extra bed. Then Benny asked if he could share bed with Philip (big bed) so he wouldn't have to sleep in his car. Sure thing! Lastly two of Simon and Bennys teammates, Abbe and Rob, got to share my couch. Packed apartment..

So today anyway I didn't have to work at the event so I just chilled pretty much the whole day. Skated a little, watched the competition, got loads of free stuff, played some games with Joffa, My and Sarah, went on some rollercoasters. Had a great day with other words!

Got home about an hour ago after a few hours at a bar. So now I'm gonna go get some sleep since we have to be there quite early tomorrow!

Great night to you all!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment