Sunday, June 17, 2012

weird feeling

all my life I've been looking for something to really feel passionate about. I've tried out dancing, football, american football, basketball, handball, ballet, iceskating, athletics, swimming, gym, running, biking, mountain biking, climbing, painting, making music, bandy etc. But after a while all of them got boring and one-sided. It has been three years since the first time I stood on a skateboard. Over those three years I've quit about three times. Once for a broken foot that took about 8 months to heal. The other two was because I felt I didn't evolve or got anything out of it.

But these last couple of week I've probably skated more then I ever have. It has now been almost two days since I last skated and I'm almost loosing my mind. My legs are itching and I'm constantly bored. I finally found what I'm passionate about. What I could do everyday and never get bored of. What I want all my schoolworks, work and time to be about.

SKATEBOARD <3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment