Sunday, June 3, 2012

Final and last after party!

After a big and steady breakfast me and the boys were off back to Liseberg. Benny didn't make it to the final but Simon on the other hand won the New Era kick-flip comp. (suprise, suprise!).

After squeezing in some rollercoster rides we went back home to get ready for the last after party held at Parken on Avenyn. Since I was the only sober one there I managed to have a really great night. Someone stole my cap I got so I was sort of pissed off... BUT, I later found it on the head of a reallyreallyreally drunk danish skater, so after some arguing we got it back! Got to meet some really cool people and can't feel more comfortable then what I do in a bar/club full of skaters. Love it!

It's now around 6 in the morning and I think I'm gonna get some sleep before hitting town for an hour or so tomorrow... Or later today! Almost unbelievable that we made it home after Simon and Benny got into a fight and the guys sister, who also was (or probably still is) drunk off her ass, wouln't stop following us. And also that we couldn't find a cab that could take us here. But we made it and now I'm half a sleep... Baj!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment