Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tösabidarna girlie skatecamp 2011

Just got back home from Malmö where I spent my entire weekend skateboarding. Had a blast and won some new trucks which I'm stoked about since I really needed new ones. I also tried out yoga for the first time and I'm thinking about trying it at a gym sometime. We also spend a few hours playing jeopardy. Emma had made up categories and questions that were hilarious! Me and my team managed to get 7200 points while the time that came in second place got 4400. Yes,we rule, I know! We lost in the final though on the last question but what the heck, we had loads of fun!

I didn't take any photos myself so I'll post some when Kez or anyone else gives them to me. No I'm gonna slowly crawl into my bed and pass out.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment