Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gothenburg

Met up with my friend Lisa today and we spent the whole day walking around in Gothenburg. Me and Lisa were like best friends when we were around 7-8 years old until we were about 12 or 13 but lost contact. But a few weeks ago I ran into her dad at a bar and he gave me her number! So I sent a text right away and the day after we met up for a coffee. So of course when I got back into to town we had to meet up again. It is really nice to hang out with her again!

But yeah, so after a few hours on the town went to my place and made dinner and watched Pirates 2. Tomorrow I'm heading back to Halmstad for a quick repacking and maybe some skate time and them on friday I'm off to Malmö!! Super excited about that. Now I need to get to bed, early morning is what's waiting for me.

Good night!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment