Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Class, work out, class, work out, class, workout.. you get it!

So today I woke up in time and decided to start the morning of with some yoga.. I've come to terms with that I completely suck at it, but I can still do it! (as long as no one's watching). After that I had my science class for a couple of hours and then I hit the gym for a serious work out. My arms are killing me now!

Tomorrow I only have to things booked in and that is Cross-challenge in the morning and afro/power- dance in the early afternoon. After that I really need to get some school work done. We are shooting a commercial all Thursday so I won't have any more time this week.

Now I really need to get some food in my stomach.

Adios!







Haha, we plucked my friend Diaz eyebrows (he started to look more like a monkey than a human, it's not easy being spanish!) but we might have been too rough on him, hes tarted to bleed, that poor thing!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment