Tuesday, November 29, 2011

sick man blues or sad woman blues

Curled into my cover with the biggest cup of tea youy can imagine in my hands, that's what I'm doing right now. Woke up sick so this is probably what I'm going to do all day. But to keep going I think I'll at least go for a walk later. Need to feel better tomorrow, shooting all day and I play the main role so.. Really excited about that!

And on thursday I'm going to the skatepark for a couple of hours before heading up to Kungsbacka. Just need to stop by and pick up some things at the house before moving on to Gothenburg where I'm meeting up a few friends.

So today I'll try to get some work done!(...wish me luck..)

My final project that I'm working on. Go to projectaskateboard.blogspot.com to read more and learn how you can help!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment