Saturday, August 3, 2013

you.

I have always been there for you, and then I mean ALWAYS. whatever mood you have been in, I have excepted that and always been on your side. You have no idea how many people who have questioned how I even can hang out with you, that have questioned you as a person.

No matter what you have said and done I have always seen the good in you and believed in the good person I know you really are. But lately I really don't know you anymore. I'm glad everything is starting to come together for you and I really think you're going to be successful in what you do. But is it worth it if you loose all your friends, the persons that actually do care about YOU, on the way?

I will always be there for you, still. Because even though what you have done, I still know you are a good person. I think you just need to find yourself a bit more, because all I see now is insecurity and it's just plain and simply pathetic how you have chosen to "hide" it. The only thing everybody else sees now are your bad sides, how you use people, play people, your mood-swings, your total disrespect to others.

But I can still see the good sides in you... I think you are the most caring people I know. Cause if someone is close to you, those few who are, I think.. no I KNOW, you would give your life for them. You do anything for their safety. How you get excited about the most random things, and make everyone else excited about it as well. How hard you work for what you want, one of the most dedicated person I know. How hard you have it sometimes to keep your temper in check, but still you keep it in and let it out when no one is around. And in that way hurt yourself instead.

You might think I don't know you but I think I do  or at least I'm really trying to. I do understand you, or I used to anyway.

I just hope now, for the sake of everybody (including yourself) that you will realize what you're doing, stop it, notice and appreciate which ones who are still there for you. Because everyone has a limit, and I'm close to reaching mine.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment