Monday, August 19, 2013

Is it all worth it?

Early week blues are runnin' through my veins, getting me down and driving me insane. Please stop working the way you do, you're corrupting my point of view. Controlling my brain and damaging my name, upsetting people close to this heart. Accusations roam freely as they blow up rather easy, into something as significant as dust. Circus full of fun that can never be undone, memories make the world go round. New friends made and new friends lost... But does this come at a cost when you start to doubt the one you love?
I've been invited by those blues before but chose to lock all my doors... Invitation was not required this time. I've been lying on my bed, the blues are running through my head, looks like the party started without me now.
Sunday's night's here and so am I... it's time so wave the blues goodbye. I paid the fee, so a lesson learned. This is what I like to think but you all know I'll drink through the early week blues again.
Trust is love and love is trust. Is it all worth it I hear you say. Those nights seem so far away.

And is it all worth it in the end my friend?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment