Friday, August 30, 2013

Epiphany.

I just realized something. Call it an epiphany or whatever. But while sitting here (at work) looking through some old photos on facebook, I came to terms with that I have nothing to be unhappy with. Sure, unresponded love hurts as fuck, worse than any physical pain I've ever been through, but at least I can still call him my friend. I have so many great friends that I know will always be there for me. That miss ME. That loves ME.

Even though I have had a couple of really rough months this last year I've had so many more happy ones before that. And you can't be happy if you've never been unhappy... Otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell a difference, right?

And just because I've been so down, I can now appreciate my happy days a lot more. Sure there are things I still regret but just because I'd change those things doesn't mean things would had turned out better. I've learned a lot about myself due to this, a lot of misstakes were made and as they say; you learn from your misstakes. I couldn't agree more.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment