Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Eve!

Started out with trying to bring everyone together. But since Susanna had a pre-party at her place not all of the dudes were able to come. So really spontaneously we decided to have the pre-party at my place! So I drove in to pick up Kalle, Välling, Ogge and Kingsley and we later got joined by Simon and Ekin. Simon, Ekin and Ogge decided to go into town over the year shift but me, Kingsley, Kalle and Välling stayed. At around 1 me and Kingsley decided to go into town while Kalle and Välling stayed. After busting some moves at MOON we all went to Jeppe to chill and laugh a lot. Slept until about 5 the day after so.... Had a fun time thanks to my lovely dudes! Little sad that I didn't manage to meet Johanna and the others but hey, it's just a new year. We have 364 days left to celebrate!!







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment