Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hungover...

Well back at my place yesterday I got an crazy urge to go out an party (well I have had that for a while, but still). But yesterday my friend Jesper wrote me and I decided to go out. Johanna, Jim and Mikaela decided to go home.
On the way to meet up the others I met my friend Hampus and his friend Jonas, Jonas really liked to buy drinks for everybody. So after a few beers, shots, smirnoff ice and drinks I felt very, eh, happy. That's when I met up with Jesper and Kingsley and their really funny friends. Went to bed at around 7. So glad my workmeeting today got cancelled, don't think I would had made it...

Now I'll try and get some more sleep before grabbing some food and then go back home.. Love this bed though...

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment