Monday, January 21, 2013

effed up weekend!

Oh god, this weekend has just been one long party. Friday was quite chill, just like a small pre-party for all the craziness that went down this saturday! Flourwar, snowskatesesh (ballslide), beer in the sauna, cinnamon eating contest and a fucking really shitfaced Emma. Kind of feel sick when I think about it... jikes!!

Well yesterday after dropping Emelie of at the trainstation I stopped by the "construction site" then went home to clean up a bit before a monopoly session together with Fenan, Kalle, Välling, Nicke and Kingsley at Kingsley's place. So now I'm a little bit stressed cause I need to shop some groceries for my step grandma and then stop by my sister at work. Then I'm done for the day!!!
















xx

No comments:

Post a Comment