Monday, September 10, 2012

Thursday night out and Emelie.

After waking up at Kims I met up with Johanna for breakfast and then I was off to the park. After a full day me, Kalle and Jim decided to go and grab a few beers in town. I stayed at Jim and woke up early so I decided to go to the park. Had nice visits from both Emma and Lisa during the day. At 6 Emelie got to Halmstad so I met up with her and had a nice sesh at the park. We went home, grabbed some food and then went back into town.

We are now both really tired and cold so we put on some warm and cosy outfits and crawled into bed (thanks you Jeppe for one of the cosiest hood ever). Need some good sleep cause tomorrow we're heading for the park quite early since I have to start working for Kulturnatten at around 6.

Nighty night.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment