Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ehrm, yeah.. That's what happen when you try to blog drunk.

My last post I really don't even remember writing, hah! Anyway, me and Emelie started drinking just by the park before work and then went to a pre-party at one of jeppes friends. There it went all wrong, but I still made it out on town. Met up with Johanna (who was quite amazingly more drunk then I was!). Me and Emelie had our boards with us and after a few hours on town we decided to sleep by the park (not to be recomended). So today we spent all day by the park and then home to eat and clean off. So now we are in Bunkern and just finished off a midnight session together with some of the boys. The vibe when we got here was so amazing!! Me and Emelie just started smiling as soon as we stepped through the door! Emelie is heading back home in a few hours so we'rr just gonna get some sleep and then I'm off to Kim for some more sleep and then breakfast. Nightynight!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment