Sunday, July 31, 2011

still no photos..

I've been taken a bunch of photos this weekend but I still can't find the thingy that connects the camera to the computer.. Is it called USB- cable perhaps??
I'm so tired I don't no where to go.. AND I think I've broken my hip (If that's even possible!) I walk like I'm an old lady who's just had a hipreplacement, haha!

Got to Gothenburg with Kez on friday evening an my dad picked us up with his boat! We had a small birthday dinner and then me and Kez decided to skate at this really small skatepark in Eriksberg. Really nice session! On saturday we met up with the other girls quite earöy and skated 3 different spot (one really awesome miniramp that I absolutely fell in love with!). We skated for almost 10 hours before we called iut a day. We were quite sore when we woke up today but decided to skate action park after a few hours brousing through some nice stores. Now I'm sitting on my balcony looking up some clothes on the web and getting ready for bed..

Nighty night

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment