Monday, July 18, 2011

skateskateskate

Haven't worked in a week because the weather has been so bad. I really don't feel like working anyways. Just been skateboarding alot lately and really enjoying it for the first time in a long time. Now we've started working at the Holiday Halmstad skateboard contest that's gonna take place on august 6th. Really excited but alot of hard work. Ihave so much going on right now that last night I went crazy thinking about it and had to write it all down. I ended up filling two pages...



Me and Kez tried out windsurfing the other day and had a blast. I hit my head quite badly but I'll survive (got a small bump on it though). Later that same day we went to the premiere of riverfarms new movie "Under our feet" (I'll post some photos from the party later). Check it out on vimeo later on, amazing! Had a really fun night but went home quite early. Going to bed now cause tomorrow I'm off for a mini roadtrip with Lisa, Sofia, André and Andrés friend Joel. Up early according to Lisa (but usually when she says 7:30 it turns out to be around 9....)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment