Sunday, July 24, 2011

even more days to call the past

Were at this really fun birthday party yesterday at my friends Jakob's house. Had a really good time and got to know some really cool people, wich was nice! Got to hang out with my girls (even though some of them got a little bit too drunk a little bit too fast...). Now I'm just chilling to some AMAZING music, I don't understand how I could have missed Same Old Dance with Marcus Foster! It's amazing!!

Was supposed to pick up my friend Anja at the trainstation today. She's coming down from Norway over my birthday but since some stupid f*** decided to kill half of Norways citizens she had to stay another day.. So we'll see if she makes it down in the morning.... We live in a sick world..

Just to add some pictures..
















xx

No comments:

Post a Comment