Friday, January 14, 2011

what's up?

hoooolaaa!;:D My name is Marielle Cocozza, its a pizza sirname. Its a veeeryy cool sirname, indeed. I am Emmas best friend, and the only one shes got at the moment. to bad, but true. No, im kidding, I think she got many friends, HEHE. We have made brownies. But Emmas mum dont like them at all and said that it was the worst thing she has ever tasted. Emma dont think they are so good either. But I, I like them, but only with butter on, POR FAVOR!!! In week 8 we are going to Orsa and we'll go snowboarding. Emma is going to teach me how to, and then we'll rip it all off!! Now we are writing a "what to do in orsa list" and I want to have a barbeque.


MARIELLE <3 BMX

ADIOS AMIGOS
LOVE FROM MARRY AND WALLE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3





P.S. Im on the picture under, very cool. Indeed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment