Sunday, January 9, 2011

on the train

Sitting on the train back to halmstad right now. Went to buy some presents to my brother cause its his birthday on friday. There's always a lot that happens in ajnuary for me. First its my brothers birthday, then my sister, then my sisters husband and then my moms birthday. And this year my sister decided to have a baby so any day now there's going to be one more birthday to celebrate ;)

All these birthday made me think about where I celebrated my birthday, but I couldn't remember. I now realized why I couldn't remember.. I forgot my birthday. I was on a trip through america this summer and in all of it I forgot it. But my friends later reminded me with a dinner and (annoying as hell) birthday balloon.

While on the train I've made some designs on clothes that I'm going to try and make later on. Oh, I really need to pack my stuff now cause the next station is me, bye!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment