Monday, January 31, 2011

BMX, Hasse and snowboard.

Tired today cause I had a quite stressfull day yesterday. First i woke up at Marrys place. Took the buss from her into town, wait for a half an hour then take the bus home. I was home for maybe an hour then I hade to take the buss back into town and then take the train down to Helsingborg (shooting some material for Marrys sponsor video). When we walked back to go home we remember it was the day of the world cups final in handball down in malmö, so ofcourse the train was late. when the train finally came I had to run around like a maniac cause I didn't have a ticket (oops!). Because the train was late I had to run from the train station tu the buscentral and just made my bus back home. Then up early today to go to a few classes. Not complaining though, love life that way.

Only have two classes tomorrow and then I'm having a day off on wednesday. It's my friend Hasses birthday then so we are probably going to celebrate him, but on friday... cause I'm going snowboarding on wednesday!! finally, can't wait!

now I'm gonna finish watching thintervention then I'm off to bed..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment