Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Crazy christmas eve, chill christmas day and annoying new years eve

sorry for not doing any posts in a while. been so busy lately.

anyway, here we go:
christmas eve was crazy. celebrated my niece first thing then I headed over to kalles brothers apartment for some food and chitchat. after that we met up with kingsley and välling and went home to my place for some beers in the sauna. a little later we started the pre-party at kalle and jims place. got so wasted but gosh did I have fun. felt so sick on christmas day so I couldn't even party. just had some food had max with the dudes and then I went home to get some sleep. 
new years was pretty chill. had to take care of a very drunk benjamin (good thing I was sober). spent the evening at joffas and dannes place and their two friends from england. 

a few days later emelie came for a visit. I'm now on my way back to halmstad after I've spent the last week at my dads place in gothenburg. drove down to halmstad on wednesday just so I could say goodbye to simon barrod who moved to spain the other day. went out a quicky with marcus, kevin, jim, kingsley, välling, nicke and stefan. before going back I picked up my friend Benjamin. so he stayed until last night. really fun dude to hang with. played A LOT of cards, went and saw the new paranormal activity and also a visit at universeum. so anyway, just went from my little sisters birthday party. can't believe she's 2 already... gosh...

Have about 40 min left until I reach halmstad. well there I'll meet up with Anira and johanna for some chit chat and if it doesn't get top late I'll meet up with kalle for a night sesh!

peace!!







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment