Thursday, January 30, 2014

bad start.

this day started off pretty damn bad, awful and sucky. but it slowly got better. first off I picked up kalle and kingsley for first a meeting and then grabbing "some" food at the buffĂ© at lotus, then a nice carride with Rusty followed by a cup of coffee at roberts with the girls from my old class. after that I went to the park and met up with joffa and danne, always a good laugh around those two.. and now I'm at kalle and kingsleys place for just some chill hang around with kinkiroodledii (kalle is working this night). 

Yesterday I had a blast. it started off with a pre-party at kalle and kings place together with rusty and jim. we went into town and met up with sara and iz at james. at around half past twelve me, sara and iz jumped in the car, blasted on drop it by qulinez and headed towards morfars. there we danced our asses off until the "drama" started for me at around 2. yeah, what more can I say than that life can suck some times. but that's when you need to focus on the positive things. What I have learned in the last year and a half is that; how bad it may seem to be, it will always work out for the good. just not the idea you had of good in the first place.




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment