Monday, December 23, 2013

sunday, funday.. no, chillday.

woke up at around 2 (late I know) and went almost straight to the park. after a few hours of hang around me, Kalle, Kingsley and Rusty went to ölfiket so the boys could get some sunday beers. At ölfiket I met up with my longtime friend Yo-Naa who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years. after dropping the boys off me and Yo went to my place for some catching up. At around 10 I drove Yo home and picked up Lukas and went to Jim and Kalles place for a movie or two. Well there I decided to go over to BK to see what he was up to and ended up watching a movie there instead. I picked up Lukas on the way home and dropped him off and now I'm ready for a shower and then falling a sleep to a movie on the couch. Tomorrow the endless line off christmas celebrations will begin!!



above you see probably one of the best facerapes ever. Big ups for that one ekin!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment