Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reunion, movies, work and blonde highlights.


Friday: started working at 9.30. was feeling quite sick so at around 5 Simon drove me to Kalle and Jim place so I could sleep for an hour or two. Finished work at around 11 so I decided (and asked) to stay at Kalle and Jims place for the night since they live so much closer to the park and I had to be back at work at 9. The boys decided to go out and I went straight to bed. At 4 I woke up when the boys came home with a bunch of people for an afterparty. At 8 in the morning I decided to call in sick, take the buss home and get some much needed sleep.

Saturday: Woke up at 4 in the afternoon and went straight to watch tve competition. Me, Anira and Sarah went to grab a beer at ölfiket before heading to the after/pre-party at magasinet. Had the nicest buffé and watched everyone getting drunker and drunker. Me and Anira decided to head into town and got joined by Simon (stockholm), Magnus (gothenburg) and Axel (stockholm?). After a few hours on town Simon went back to the hotel, Axel was looong gone and both Anira and Magnus were shitfaced. I drove Magnus back to the ones he were staying at and crashed on Aniras couch.

Sunday: Got the park for a meeting and some cleaning. Really happy when I walked in, feeling great, and seeing everyone's "hangover misary". After that I stopped by to check on Anira before heading back home.

Monday: Worked all afternoon. After I finshed off me, Kalle, Kingsley and Jim stopped by MAXI. Bought some sweets and watched movies. I crashed on their couch, as usual.

Tuesday: Slept until Kalle got back from his meeting then we went to the park so he could skate some before going to work. After I dropped him off at home I met up with Sara, Sarah and Joffa for some chat and walk around town. I also stopped by to say hello to Johanna. After I finished off work I went back to Jim and Kalles place to color mine, Kingsleys and Jims hair. We all got some blonde highlights (didn't work that well on me though ao I have to re-do it tomorrow).

Tomorrow I have alot of things to get done... Clean the car, my room, color my hair, work-out, meet up Simon for taning, and meet up Johanna for a muskvälk. Looking forward to it!











xx

No comments:

Post a Comment