Monday, October 21, 2013

it's monday.

so today is monday. been quite agood day so far. was supposed to go to work a little today but had to help joffa a little bit so skipped it today. so hanged out with her and daniel a little bit, then i visited sara at carlings, went for a walk with lisa and harley, met johganna at the busstop and now I'm at the park waiting for sarah to join me. not working here today though but just like to be here and chill I guess.

had a pretty awesome week back home. got tattoed by nicke this monday. met up with kolle and hanged out with him and his friend alexander (åke). dropped them off at the studio and said hi to ekin real quick and then I went and picked up kalle and went to park. been hanging out with friends practically all week. me, kalle, jaffa and sara went to the quiz at james last wednesday and me and kalle ended up at morfars until it closed for the day. last friday emelie came for a visit and joined me for a pre-party at kalle and jim's place. didn't drink anything. me and emelie decided to go home quite early. we slept quite long on saturday and hanged here at the park before dropping lisa off at her pre-party thingy and then we joined kalle and the others at his place for "some" drinking. got super wasted but had a really fun night out. me, emelie, kalle and some other guys who are friends of kalle went back to his place for an after party. yesterday we all just chilled at kalles place before I dropped emelie off at the trainstation and then I met up with felipe for som max food then I went straight to bed. nice weekenndddddd.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment