Wednesday, October 23, 2013

how come? I'll tell you why.

I'm sick off people asking stupid ass questions as: "why do you even talk to him?", "why can't you just let him go?", he's not your friend, you know that right?", " why even bother?". so now, I'll tell you why.
first off, I'm the one who was the asshole. I'm the one who fucked shit up. over and over and over again. second of all, I do believe in forgiving people. friendship is the most important thing for me and even though I know that the person won't always be there for me, I'll always be there for him/her. third and last, if you think about it, he's not the only one I have forgiven, always been there for and so on. so why is it that you get so mad about me forgiving him, when I've done the exact same thing for you, several times before as well?

I've learned my lesson. I think I can finally call myself "healthy" again. And it's not all about him. It' all about YOU, my friends, and I just consider him to be one of you.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment