Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hard times.

Have had a really though time lately (as you may have noticed..). But this last monday it really got as bad it could get. So I had to go away for a while. Been doing nothing but listening to music, tried to start eating again, thinking about everythings and really just tried to collect myself. No phone, no facebook. Nothing. It feels like it's getting a little better and it's all thanks to my lovely friends and family.

Special thanks to Johanna who I put in the worst possible position a friend ever could get in. She really saved me at my darkest hours. Much love to you Jayk ❤

So here are some photos. (Btw. I'm now rocking black hair and a pair of brown baggy manchester pants.. So you know..)

Hoodie: wesc. Pants: wesc. Beanie: vans. Cap: lrg. Tee: neff. Green jacket: the hundreds. Jeans jacket: second hand in australia. Sunglasses: rayban.

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment