Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trying!!

As usual I had decided on having a chill weekend.. And as usual I ended up not. So on friday I went out with Kim and Linda, we were going to meet up some other friends for the Medina show at Moon but never met them. Afterwards I met up with Jeppe, Sara, Benny, Jimmy and that whole gang. On saturday Kim got to borrow my car for work and I met up with Emmy (a friend from my old class that I hadn't seen in a good while). We chilled for a while and then went to a pizzaplace with her family. After that I went and grabbed the car to go and get Petter, Kims best friend from Värnamo that came to visit. We went straight to pick up Kim then grab something to eat (aaahh.. kebabrolllll...). We decided to have a little pre-party and got joined by Johanna, Felipe, Danne, Tobbe and Ogge (who just stopped by to grab his vodka, but still). Well out and about shit got a little bit too crazy so I went home early (at around 2). Johanna got waywaaaaay to drunk and kinda lost it, hahah.. that's what happens sometimes.

Well anyway.. yesterday we just chilled at home for a long time (except for the brunch at McDonalds..). Kims parents and his brothers came for a visit so we all had dinner at Bulls and then went to the movies and saw Hypnotisören.. again.

Today I woke up when I got text from Ogge to call him up. I did I decided to meet him at the GYM in a little bit. First I worked out with Ogge and then later with Kim. Me, Kim and Johanna had dinner at Max and then me and Johanna went to spend the evening at Suss' place. Great weekend and a great start of the week. So excited to having my dad visit on Wednesday/Thursday and (probably) also going with Kim to his parents house in Värnamo for a real motocross weekend!!

Now sleep cause got a lot to do tomorrow.. nightnight!

Medina at MOON

A veryveryveryveryyy drunk Jeppe and Sara

Thanks Johan and Lina for the awesome beer.. in the center of the pre-party!

Drinking game.. Bussride.





Moon, The Corner Fri/Sat, B&B, Three Hearts, Asian, James, BM.. all over!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment