Wednesday, October 10, 2012

can't seem to find the time...

Even though I think I'm practically doing nothing I can't seem to find the time to blog. I blog mostly for myself, to be able to look back at what I did and so on.. so here's a summary of my weekend/start of week.

Friday: Had set my mind on not going out and just chillin at home. But then Kim called and said he wanted to go out for ONE beer (we all know how that ends). And then Ogge texted me and said that he and Jim were going out, and then Johanna also wanted to go out. But I was determined on not going out. But still I got to Kims place, expecting to chill home with a movie... but ended up going out. But since I had the car and promised Johanna that she could stay at my place I did a sober night on town. Johanna, Jim and Ogge were the ones who ended up coming with me back home and well home we ate nachos and watched Best of Family Guy on youtube (like this one.. bahahah! bababaumaomaomao, babaumaomaomao!!).

Saturday: Johanna had to go up early for work but me and the boys stayed home and chilled before heading back into town. After a little while we decided to skate at the park but only for about an hour. Then I went home and got ready for the pre-party at Kims. Kim and his roommate Anton, his friend Amanda were there. After a while we got joined by Johanna, Mikaela, Felipe, Tobbe, Danne, Jim and Ogge. Some of them left quite early for another pre-party but we all met up later. A fun night that ended up.. less fun. Anyway at around 4 I caled Jeppe and asked if he could come and meet me cause I had nowhere to go.. World's kindest person and my savior. Thanks again Jeppe!!

Monday: Went down to Malmö for some skatin' at Bryggeriet. Even though they have a brand new street course I kept myself in the bowls and the vert ramp. The vert was crazy fun and I cant wait to come back!! Sucked that I managed to twist my ankle but I think it will heal quite fast... I also met up with my sweet ass friend Emelie and stayed at her place in Hässleholm.

Tuesday: Got back to Halmstad at around 3 and went home to eat and get the car. Got to Bunkern but realized quickly I have to wait a little while before I can skate again. After joining in on a little pre-party at Hampus place I met up with Kim, bought B&J and watched Ice Age 4. Now I'm home again and tired as hell. Tomorrow I'm loading up for a healthy breakfast together with Kim and Johanna and then maybe a nice stay at home dinner for once.. we'll see where I end up! Good night!

Fall time at the park!
weird note?!?

Johanna thought I fit the part of the best friedn quite good..
Jumjum being drunkdrunk


Will post more photos as soon as I have them on my computer.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment