Wednesday, June 22, 2011

society

Listening to the amazing song "Society" by Eddie Vedder. Give it a listen a few times and I'm shure you will love it too. I didn't like it so much the first time, but now.. yikes!! can't stop listening to it!

It's Lisas birthday tomorrow so I've been at her place almost the entire day to help her set up the tent and bring out chairs and tables and all of that.. she said that we're going to be about 40 people! Gonna be a lot of fun. I'm just so nervous that she's not gonna like her present, but hopefully she will. It's Yo's birthday tomorrow aswell but I'm a little bit more confident about her present. I'm more scared that I'm gonna forget to call her...

Talked to Jenny, an old classmate, today and I'm gonna meet up with her tomorrow! Haven't seen her in a while so it's gonnabe really nice to see her and talk surf and USA cause apparently I'm the USA- expert, haha.


Jenny (jx2.blogg.se) and Hanna (hdd.blogg.se) a few years ago. Sweetiepies!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment