Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bristol bitch!

Yo is moving to Bristol for a month this summer and I'm right now looking up flight/train and stuff like that to come and visit her! I was thinking about maybe getting to London quite early so I can be there for a few hours before taking the bus to Bristol. But I don't know anything! Which station I'm supposed to get off at, what time (or date by the way) I can come. It's not easy to book something then! So Yo if you see this, CALL ME!

Since I missed London Feis (for oh so many reasons..) it's constantly itching in my fingers to go on a trip.

Speaking of trip. Some friends to our family were visiting from Kenya and I stopped by the terminal to say hi and good bye. Really nice to see them! They said that I was free to come down and visit them in Kenya anytime. It's been a few years since my last visit and I can't wait to go back!!

Picture from Diani Beach (where they live!) its so amazingly beautiful. Took this pic from the web cause apparently all of my pictures are gone.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment