Tuesday, April 26, 2011

long time, no see

Haven't bloged in a while but the weather has been so nice I just don't wanted to! Enough reason. Had almost two weeks off and I've been doing nothing else then what I wanted to do at just that time. Writing some music, hanging out with firends, skateboarding and well, some studying. Doing all my final exams and final raport and final here and there in every subject these next couple of weeks. I'm stressed but it feel really good to know that I'm almost done.


Just bought a new grill so we had a really nice barbeque the other day. Drinking wine and talking in the evening sun. I also met up with all the girls from my old high school class and had a girls night. Crisps, sweets, fruits, berries and lots of chocolate (we had a fountain!!).

Today my friends HS (Emma) and Emily arranged a big concert with Danny (an contestant from swedish idol and a famous popsinger) and the local band Analogue Drive. Had a really nice time but I'm tired as hell now so I'm gonna crawl into bed because tomorrow I have some photoediting job to do and a photoshoot in gothenburg on the afternoon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment