Friday, April 29, 2011

jealous

Helped my friend HS to pick up some of her prizes from an apple competition she won. Besides Danny she won apple stuff worth of 80 000 crowns!! So we just went and got her new iphone, ipad, ipod, macbook pro, time capsule, keybord fro ipad and alot of other things... I hade to help her carry around all that stuff but later had to hand it over.. am I the only one who think that's not fair? Noo I'm really happy for Emma and I know I can play angry birds on her ipad whenever I want to! (bur I wouldn't mind having one myself though..)

HS a while back

Valborg is tomorrow... I've noticed that we swedes like to party. we celebrate easter, thirteen days after christmas, 1st of may, midsummer, halloween, christmas, new years, birthdays, name days and so on... that's how it should be!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment